Used Fischer RC One 82 GT Skis with Tyrolia RSW 11 Demo Bindings.
Snowsports Outlet Condition Rating Guide: New | Like New | Very Good | Good | Fair | Poor
* To learn more about how we rate the used equipment that we sell click here.
TERRAIN: All-Mountain, Groomers
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced
BINDINGS: Fully Adjustable Adult (DIN: 3.5-11). Bindings will fit nearly any size boot without needing remounted. These bindings are listed as indemnified by the manufacturer as of July 1, 2021, but please verify with your local shop that they will adjust these bindings before purchasing. You can also access our library of how-to's at the above menu for tips on adjusting your own bindings.
Model Year: 2020
Specs: 126/82/112 (all sizes)
If you're feeling the need for speed you should step onto the Fischer RC One 82 GT Ski System with RSW 11 GW Bindings. Equipped with RSW 11 GW Bindings mounted on an updated Twin Powerrail System you can count on more of your energy getting down to the ski. And once it's there it will flow through the Air Carbon Ti laminates out to your edges. On the way, Shaped Ti technology shifts the flow of power to where you need it most while keeping you in control with tuned flex and support.
- All Mountain ROCKER brings contact points closer to the skier, giving you increased agility and allowing for better response on variable conditions
- Turn Zone construction mixes materials to give you tuned flex and reduce mass
- Includes RSW 11 GW Bindings
- Profile: Rocker/Camber Hybrid
- Waist Width: 82
- Bindings Included: Included
- Turn Radius: 16m (size 173)
- Binding: RSW 11 GW
- A wood core between ABS sidewalls gives Sandwich Sidewall Construction balanced flex and ideal rebound
- Air Carbon Ti laminates surround the core with titanium for smooth running and enhanced grip
- Shaped Ti design tunes the laminates thickness for desired flex and support characteristics
- BAFATEX® reinforcement uses an advanced non-woven textile to add durability and smooth flex
- Triple Radius shape uses multiple sidecuts for better performance in all phases of your turn
- Free Milled Titanium is visible through the topsheet, adding strength and visible interest
- Twin Powerrail binding interface improves power transfer while reducing weight
- Adjustable AFD allows bindings to be set for either standard Alpine or high-traction GripWalk boots
- DIN Settings adjustable from 3.5 to 11
- Full Diagonal Release allows toe to perform reliably in most common skiing falls