Snowsports Outlet Junior Trade Up Program
Kids grow fast! Whether your kid is skier or snowboarder, our Junior Trade Up Program will help keep them in properly fitting gear and reduce your gear expense each year.
Here's how it works:
- This Year: Purchase kids skis or kids snowboard + kids boots on our website or in-store. Kids packages start as low as $89 (subject to availability).
- Next Year: Receive 50% of your purchase price back that can be applied to new or used kids gear.
- Future Years: Repeat yearly and receive 50% back from your purchase the year before.
- We will automatically reach out via email when you purchase kids boots and kids skis or snowboard to ask if you would like to enroll your child in the Trade Up program.
- You own the gear - this isn't a rental!
- We offer free binding adjustment and gear set-up for all kids in the program each year.
- Exchange the gear during the season for better fitting sizes for FREE. Subject to availability.
- In March of each year, we will reach out to all program participants to help them arrange the drop-off of the gear or the return shipping to get the gear back to us before the deadline of April 15th. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, but we can help provide a discounted shipping label so that you don't have to pay retail shipping rates. We highly recommend that you keep the cardboard boxes and packing material that your kids skis/snowboard and boots originally shipped in so that you can easily repackage them to ship them back to us!
- Return the gear back by April 15th during the same ski season.
- Once we receive the gear back in acceptable condition, we will automatically add the credit to your online account!
- This program is limited to kids gear only, so once your child starts using adult gear, they are no longer eligible.
If you're in Colorado Springs, this is even easier as you can stop by our shop, Rocky Mountain Ski & Sport, to receive the same deal - no shipping or cardboard boxes needed!